[Histonet] RE: Assisting with Autopsies

Rathborne, Toni trathborne <@t> somerset-healthcare.com
Tue Jul 19 14:14:48 CDT 2011

Although our autopsy volume is also low, our two PA's take turns assisting.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Amy Self
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 3:12 PM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] Assisting with Autopsies

Hello All,

We are small hospital that does approximately 5-10 autopsies a year.  This being said our administration department does not want to hire a diener to assist with these autopsies. So I have decided to turn to all of you out there in histoland for a little poll.

Does your facility use histotechs or a diener to assist with the autopsy?

Thanks in advance for all of your help, Amy

Amy Self
Georgetown Hospital System
843-527-7179
NOTE:
 The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Somerset Medical Center
and are intended only for the addressee.  The information contained in this
message is confidential and may contain privileged, confidential,
proprietary and/or trade secret information entitled to protection and/or
exemption from disclosure under applicable law.  Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error
by e-mail or you may call Somerset Medical Center's computer Help Desk
at 908-685-2200, ext. 4050.

Be sure to visit Somerset Medical Center's Web site -
www.somersetmedicalcenter.com - for the most up-to-date news,
event listings, health information and more.