[Histonet] Peggy Wenk's job postings

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 18 11:43:56 CDT 2011

Histonetters -

There seems to be a little glitch in our hospital's application process. Several people have said that they have applied for the position of Program Director for the Schools of Histotechnology at William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI. But no one is showing up in the system.

Could all those interested please go two things:
1. Reapply
2. Send resume (in a separate email, in addition to attaching it to the application process) to our Human Resources person and to me, just in case the application doesn't show up again.

Diane Soper, Human Resources dsoper <@t> beaumont.edu

Peggy Wenk, School, pwenk <@t> beaumont.edu

For more information about the job, and directions on where to apply, go to the NSH website:
www.nsh.org
On the right, click on Career Center
On the left/middle, click on View Jobs
Look for the 6/30/11 Program Director position, click on View

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS
Program Director
Schools of Histotechnology