[Histonet] And now, IHC playing cards!

mtitford <@t> aol.com mtitford <@t> aol.com
Wed Jul 13 14:18:55 CDT 2011

Those of you that like freebies (like Dako mousepads, Thermo pens and Sigma coffee mugs) will be amused to learn that Cell Marque are giving away packs of playing cards. Each card shows a section stained with a different antobody (one of theirs of course, together with the catalogue number).

No, I don't have shares in Cell Marque, but I am continually amused by the different methods companies in all walks of life use to  advertise their products. Some are, well, just original!

Michael Titford
Pathology USA
Mobile AL USA