[Histonet] What is a great manual mirotome

JR R rosenfeldtek <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:04:51 CDT 2011

I paid $30.00 for my  pre-owned Spencer 820.  Liked it so well I bought two.  It has served as a virtually foolproof and indestructible workhorse for 22 years.  I have produced, literally more than a tone of slides with it.

Jerry L Ricks
Research Scientist
University of Washington
Department of Pathology