[Histonet] What is a great manual mirotome

Patrick Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:40:12 CDT 2011

I've always been a fan of the Leica microtomes, I've used all kinds, from
the Leica RM 2025 Microtome to the Leica RM 2265.  A good non-automated
version is the RM 2235.  I've also used the Microm (thermo-fisher-shandon)
HM325S which work well.  The Sakura Accucut SRM is manufactured by Leica, I
believe it is equivalent to the RM2025.  I however have never used the Leica
2125.  I've always had good service from them, especially if you have a
service contract.  Good luck!

--
Patrick Laurie HT(ASCP)QIHC
CellNetix Pathology & Laboratories