[Histonet] What is a great manual mirotome

Johnson, Nacaela Nacaela.Johnson <@t> USONCOLOGY.COM
Tue Jul 12 13:45:58 CDT 2011

I use the RM2235 and absolutely love it.  I have only had wear and tear
issues as well.  What kind of inconsistency are you having with yours?

Thanks,

Nacaela Johnson, B.S. HTL (ASCP)CM
Histotechnologist
KCCC Pathology
12000 110th St., Ste. 400
Overland Park, KS 66210
Office:  913-234-0576
Fax:  913-433-7639
Email:  Nacaela.Johnson <@t> USOncology.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Elizabeth Chlipala
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 1:36 PM
To: 'lscott <@t> sfcn.org'; Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] What is a great manual mirotome

I find it hard to believe that you are not getting what you need from
the Leica 2235, I don't have that particular model we have two RM2255
and one RM2145 and we just love them.

Liz

Elizabeth A. Chlipala, BS, HTL(ASCP)QIHC Manager Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592 Boulder, CO 80308-1592
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell