[Histonet] microtome knife holder

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:01:11 CDT 2011

All of the Leica cryostats have knife holders, I would contact Leica to ask
as their website is terrible.
You could also just google it and I bet some other company sells them.
The other one, I'm not sure of.
We don't use disposable blades so we've never had a knife holder for that.

Emily

A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted.
You should live several lives while reading it.
-William Styron