[Histonet] Request to help for rat eye histology

CHRISTIE GOWAN christiegowan <@t> msn.com
Thu Jul 7 13:05:59 CDT 2011

Are you fixing the eyes in Davidson's? We found that using this fixative which I would have to look up since it has been so long since I did rat eyes helped maintain better morphology.