[Histonet] RE: Tissue Cassette Printer Recommendations

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Jul 7 11:52:44 CDT 2011

I second Jesus's comments especially if you are moving towards bar coding.  You will need a cassette printer that can print a high quality 2D bar code.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592