[Histonet] Ownership of Slides/Blocks

Marcia Fisher mfisher <@t> ecrmc.org
Sat Jan 29 09:59:08 CST 2011

Our lab receives cases for consultation from Mexico via the Oncology
clinic.  After we section, stain and perform all additional testing, the
original blocks and slides should be sent back to the Oncology clinic to
either be given back to the patient to return to Mexico or the Oncology
clinic who requested send them back to the originating pathology lab.
However, the Oncology clinic is refusing to so this so we would like to
take ownership of the blocks and slides.  Does anyone have a form that
can be filled out or a letter that the originating Pathology lab in
Mexico can sign giving us this ownership?  Thanking you in advance for
your help.

M. Fisher

El Centro Regional Medical Center

ECRMC Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, PLEASE contact the sender and promptly destroy this e-mail and its attachments.