[Histonet] Any problems with Bond Max Heater Assembly (SSA)

Troutman, Kenneth A Ashley.Troutman <@t> Vanderbilt.Edu
Fri Jan 28 12:43:03 CST 2011

Hi,

I see this issue from time to time.  One thing to note, does the same heater stay out or do they jump around?  If they jump around, this is probably due to an issue with the power for the instrument.  Make sure all your line conditioners and battery backups are performing properly and this will fix it.  If the same heater is going out, the heater is definitely bad and should be replaced.  We have had a couple go out and it is a relatively easy fix, even though it can be a bit of a bother until they get replaced.

Good luck!

Ashley Troutman BS, HT(ASCP) QIHC
Immunohistochemistry Supervisor
Vanderbilt University Histopathology