[Histonet] LEAN Processes/ new lab

Nancy Schmitt nancy_schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com
Fri Jan 28 08:47:18 CST 2011

Hi Histonetters-
I am looking for input, pros and cons or anything else you can offer.  We are designing a new histology lab to move to and I am interested in how others have handled this along with using LEAN processes.  What would you do differently?  What would you do the same?  Are you in the tri-state (IA, WI, MN) area and open to visitors?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts-

Nancy Schmitt MLT, HT (ASCP)
Histology Coordinator
United Clinical Laboratories
Dubuque, IA

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.