[Histonet] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Douglas Gregg via LinkedIn member <@t> linkedin.com
Thu Jan 27 21:42:56 CST 2011

LinkedIn
------------Douglas Gregg requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jackie,

- Douglas

Accept invitation from Douglas Gregg
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yvpgd1-gjgjs6ps-43/qXtGZ0-QiF70UPNqEunZRx9zbUTaXy-_ifnGa0-b4uheRh4MMF/blk/I1083845339_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPAPcPkQe3cUc359bQdNbj5ccP1lbPwQdj4Rc3sOcz8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Douglas Gregg
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yvpgd1-gjgjs6ps-43/qXtGZ0-QiF70UPNqEunZRx9zbUTaXy-_ifnGa0-b4uheRh4MMF/blk/I1083845339_3/3dvejcPdjgUcPwMckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Douglas Gregg be a good idea?

Have a question? Douglas Gregg's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Douglas Gregg and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/yvpgd1-gjgjs6ps-43/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation