[Histonet] NYSHS Call for Award Nominees

Mack, Sarah Sarah_Mack <@t> urmc.rochester.edu
Thu Jan 27 10:08:24 CST 2011

Every year, the New York State Histotechnological Society presents our
colleagues and peers with awards that recognize their achievements,
commitment and professionalism.

We are very excited to have 7 student scholarships, 1 mentoring award as well as 2 registration awards.
Please visit our website to see the list of available awards as well as the requirements for eligibility.  http://www.nyhisto.org/index.htm
You must be a current NYSHS member in order to apply.  The deadline for submission is Tuesday February 1, 2011.

The Awards Committee, formed from the officers and board of directors of the
society, carefully evaluate all nominees and supporting documentation
submitted for the awards. Recipients are presented their award at the New
York State Histotechnological Society annual spring meeting, May 14th in Albany, New York.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by email:
Sarah_Mack <@t> urmc.rochester.edu

Good luck!

Sarah Mack

Sarah Mack