[Histonet] TGFβ RII

Margaryan, Naira NMargaryan <@t> childrensmemorial.org
Wed Jan 26 15:37:06 CST 2011

Hi histonetters,

I need suggestion and help with the TGFβ RII (D-2): sc-17799 Ab, which should show a cytoplasmic staining. My problem is that I am getting a beautiful nuclear staining only. How I can fix this problem? What to pay attention on and what to change in the usual protocol? My AR is citrate buffer pH6.
This is a monoclonal mouse Ab against human TGFβ RII. This is only Ab that can work for me because it recognize only human TGFβ RII and does not cross react with mouse.

Thanks in advance,
Naira