[Histonet] Archives

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 08:44:42 CST 2011

Honestly, I would just use google and search with histonet and whatever your
looking for.  Much easier!

It has become almost a cliche to remark that nobody boasts of ignorance of
literature, but it is socially acceptable to boast ignorance of science and
proudly claim incompetence in mathematics.
-Richard Dawkins