[Histonet] Re: Laboratory Safety, SLS(ASCP).

Robert Richmond rsrichmond <@t> gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 12:21:47 CST 2011

From: ADESUPO ADESUYI <adesupo2002 <@t> hotmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Laboratory Safety, SLS(ASCP).

B . Adesuyi ,  BS, HT(ASCP)HTL, QIHC(ASCP) asks:

>>Please I am wondering if you guys here in histoland could recommend some reading materials for the ASCP Board of Certification (BOC) Examination in Laboratory Safety, SLS(ASCP).<<

When you study for an exam, you have to find out what study materials
you're supposed to study. Someone on Histonet will know the answer to
this question.

When I actually have a problem, I consult the Dapsons'  book Hazardous
Materials in the Histopathology Laboratory, available from Anatech. (I
have no connection with Anatech.) See
www.anatechltdusa.com

Bob Richmond
Samurai Pathologist