[Histonet] General supervisor requirement for CA and CLIA.

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 15:06:51 CST 2011

Hi CA Histology Manager's,

What is your understanding of who can supervisor the IHC department as a general
supervisor?  Especially for licensed States like CA.  At Cedars they had the IHC
lab under the supervision of CLS tech and Managers.  I believe they ran into
issues due to the high complexity testing issues.  My client will need to get on
the same page on how they are meeting the general supervisor requirement for CA
and CLIA.

Thanks,
Akemi Allison BS, HT(ASCP)HTL
Director