[Histonet] RE: Looking for a product

Nails, Felton flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org
Tue Jan 18 11:28:25 CST 2011

I think I recall that statlab or mercedes medical carried that item.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kaye Ryan
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:20 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Looking for a product

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a product call "mini fan pads".  They are a pad that will neutralize formalin.  I can't remember who sells them.  Any help would be appreciated.  Last time I saw them they came like a roll of paper towels.

Thanks in advance,

Kaye Ryan

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
 privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
 are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
 copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
 the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you
 have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
 notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
 from your computer system.  Thank you.