[Histonet] Repair company in So. CA

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Thu Jan 13 10:11:22 CST 2011

I would like to clarify my request below.  The reason I stated other than
Sakura is that they already know of them and were just wondering who else
did repairs.  It was not that Sakura does not do good work.  Sakura does
our repairs for us on our VIP and we have been more than satisfied.
Jennifer

Jennifer MacDonald <JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
01/12/2011 02:46 PM

histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
cc

Subject
[Histonet] Repair company in So. CA

Hi All,
I have a facility that needs to have repairs done on a VIP 5.  They are
looking for a company to service this instrument in Southern California,
other than Sakura.  They are looking for a reliable company with
reasonable rates.
Thank you,
Jennifer MacDonald