[Histonet] gloves

Cynthia Pyse cpyse <@t> x-celllab.com
Mon Jan 10 11:04:19 CST 2011

Happy Monday Histonetters

I am looking for a reasonably priced, non-latex glove that will hold up to
xylene. The purple knight from Kimberly-Clark works great but is cost
prohibited. My general manager want me to find a cheaper alternative. I have
had several samples but none will hold up to any exposure to xylene. We were
previously using the black panther gloves which were working well, but
according to our supplier are no longer available. Any advice from you vast
experience would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cindy Pyse, CLT, HT (ASCP)

Laboratory/Histology Supervisor

X-Cell Laboratories

716-250-9235