[Histonet] ArrayMold System

IRENA SREBOTNIK KIRBIS irena.kirbis <@t> hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 00:58:23 CST 2011

so far we have good experiencies with it, it's very easy to use eg. it's easy to prepare and construct TM, however we still struggle how to handle prepared TM in order to keep all punches on the cut sections, it seems that this part request some additional adjustment - at what temperature and how many cycles are needed to assure stabile TM, and of course it seems that cutting is crucial too.
last but not least it's much much cheaper than Beecher, so for the labs just introducing and trying out TM in practice this way is better
Irena