[Histonet] Static issues

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Thu Jan 6 16:07:20 CST 2011

Breathing is for the cryostat sections. Dryer sheets for the paraffin sections.. It also helps to run screaming through the lab...

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 17:01
To: sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Static issues

Breathing is my normal way to attack static, it's not a problem getting the ribbon...there is so much static that when I pull it off the tome, it literally sucks to my hand like a magnet...and then it's gone.
Thanks everyone for your suggestions!  I am hoping to only have to deal with this for a short while longer.  I like the penguin idea just cause I think that will be the funniest!!
Thanks again!!

Sarah Goebel, BA, HT(ASCP)
Histotechnologist
Mirna Therapeutics