[Histonet] RE: Stupid, stupid static!!

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Wed Jan 5 13:32:16 CST 2011

If you use lotion in the lab, won't it get on your slides and cause havoc
(big oil droplets)?

Jan Shivers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Burton, Lynn" <Lynn.Burton <@t> Illinois.gov>
To: <sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com>; <Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 1:21 PM
Subject: [Histonet] RE: Stupid, stupid static!!

Use fabric softener sheets. You can wipe the blades and knife holders with
them. My daughter's American Girl magazine says to pour lotion in your hand,
rub it between your hands and while it is still shiny run your hands through
your hair to control static.
Lynn Burton
Lab Assoc I
Animal Disease Lab