[Histonet] Lab chairs

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Jan 5 10:49:59 CST 2011

Sharon

We got chairs from VWR - catalog number 80086-440 VWR(r) Contour(tm)
Self-Skinned Urethane Chairs, we got these back in 2007 or 2008 and they
have held up great, they are comfortable and clean very easily.  They
might be a bit pricey.  I think I paid around $150.00 to $200.00 for
each back when I bought them and that was with special pricing from my
rep.  I see on line now that my pricing is $277.00 per chair and close
to $400.00 if you do not have any discounted pricing with VWR.  But
overall they are great chairs.  As histotechs we sit almost all day long
depending upon what task we are performing so at the time I wanted to
purchase good supportive chairs that I know we would be able to clean
and keep for a while.  So far it has been a good investment.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592