[Histonet] question

Spath, Judith spath.judith <@t> marshfieldclinic.org
Tue Jan 4 13:33:07 CST 2011

Our lab has had water quality issues since moving in to a new building 2 years ago.  Would like to hear from fellow Histonetters on what type of water they are using for DI water and what type of unit are they getting it from?  First we had issues with the carbons in the water and now it seems to be the ions are off....our water may be TOO pure.....any help would be appreciated.  thanks,

Judy Spath, HTL, ASCP
Histology Manager
Marshfield Labs
Marshfield, WI 54449
1-715-221-6168

The contents of this message may contain private, protected and/or privileged information.  If you received this message in error, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained within.  Please contact the sender and advise of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail or telephone.  Thank you for your cooperation.