[Histonet] methylene blue stained tissue

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sat Jan 1 16:37:32 CST 2011

Should not be a problem if you are using hrp/dab brown or ap/red detection.

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech
12635 Montview Blvd. Ste.215
Aurora, CO 80045
720-859-4060
fax 720-859-4110
www.ihctech.net
www.ihcrg.org

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Quinn, Tim
L.
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 12:30 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Cc: Herndon, Betty L.
Subject: [Histonet] methylene blue stained tissue

Hello Histies,

I received rodent dermis that has been stained with methylene blue.

I would like to perform immunolabeling experiments on this tissue.

Should I expect any interference from the methylene blue stain?

Tim Quinn
Office of Research Administration
MEDLAB Senior Research Technician/Central Lab Manager
University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Medicine
Room M3-202
2411 Holmes Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64108-2792
Phone- 816-235-1990 or 816-235-1904 or FAX- 816-235-6517