[Histonet] (no subject)

Lashley, Cody Cody.Lashley <@t> bms.com
Mon Feb 28 14:08:11 CST 2011

Hi,
We are going to be doing a special project on a rooster with a large puss pocket  under the epiglottis/esophagus-trachea  area, about an inch long. The question I have, is there a need to decalcify this area to facilitate longitudinal  sectioning? If so are there any recommendations on decal times and types of decal to use? We have never worked with fowl before so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cody

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.