[Histonet] Telepathology

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 09:40:20 CST 2011

Okay, it's Friday so I have to write that my first thought was
telepathology? Is that like telekinesis? Like processing slides and
coverslipping with your mind? Would this extend to sectioning to? How about
pouring your much needed cup of coffee, or even making the coffee?

Emily

It has become almost a cliche to remark that nobody boasts of ignorance of
literature, but it is socially acceptable to boast ignorance of science and
proudly claim incompetence in mathematics.
-Richard Dawkins