[Histonet] Bone marrow charges

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Thu Feb 24 07:54:58 CST 2011

It is my understanding that you may now charge for every stain, even if it's two blocks from one "bottle".  The CMS requirements changed in Oct of 2009, if memory serves correctly.  Perhaps some one else can site the reference or go back into the archives for it.  I'm not at my computer, or I would do it myself!

Sent from my iPhone