[Histonet] Decal Solution for Bone Marrow Core Biopsies

Marcia Fisher mfisher <@t> ecrmc.org
Mon Feb 21 13:59:26 CST 2011

We would like to find another type of decal solution for our bone marrow
core biopsies.  The current solution, which is also used on routine bone
specimens, is leaching out the iron deposits.  What are others using for
BM and times used.  We currently use 45 minutes to one hour after
fixation.  These are adult BM cores only.  Thanking you in advance.

M. Fisher

El Centro Regional Medical Center

ECRMC Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, PLEASE contact the sender and promptly destroy this e-mail and its attachments.