[Histonet] Tissue Processors

Nails, Felton flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org
Fri Feb 18 07:59:44 CST 2011

Joe, I just purchased a VIP6 because of my experience with this brand both while in the military and civilian life.
Have never had a problem with them.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Joe Nocito
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 7:56 PM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Tissue Processors

Greetings all,
if you had to purchase new tissue processors, which one would you choose? Microwave technology is out of the question. Are Sakura's still a good buy? We've tried the Leica Peloris and the Shandon Pathcenters. Thanks for your help

Joe

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
 privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
 are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
 copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
 the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you
 have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
 notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
 from your computer system.  Thank you.