[Histonet] Wage question for Wisconsin

Michael Hillmer mhillmer <@t> dermwisconsin.com
Tue Feb 15 17:02:58 CST 2011

We are dermatology clinic in Northeast Wisconsin and we are trying to do
gather accurate wage data.  Can anybody offer wages for an HT, HtL and
lab assistants?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you-

Michael Hillmer PHR

HR Coordinator

Dermatology Associates of Wisconsin

Phone: (920)683-5278

Fax: (920)686-9674

Cell: (920)860-6360

The materials and information in this e-mail are confidential and may
contain Protected Health Information covered under the HIPAA Privacy
Rule.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly forbidden by
law.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me by
reply e-mail and then delete this message.  Do not pass any of this
information to anyone else.  Thank you for your cooperation.