[Histonet] Histotech candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area

Heidi Hawthorne Heidi.Hawthorne <@t> onassignment.com
Mon Feb 14 17:27:44 CST 2011

Candidates Announced!

I am pleased to announce that we have a great pool of qualified Histotechs in the San Francisco Bay Area!  Through our recent recruiting efforts for a local hospital, we have identified several great Histotechs that are available for full-time, part-time and oncall positions.  Our candidates have a wealth of experience in hospitals, research facilities and a variety of lab settings.

Contact me today if you have an open position or know of someone that does!

Heidi Hawthorne
Sr. Account Executive
On Assignment, Inc.
t: (510) 663-8622