[Histonet] formal-acetone

Johnson, Nacaela Nacaela.Johnson <@t> USONCOLOGY.COM
Fri Feb 11 11:03:47 CST 2011

Hello!  We are beginning to optimize IHC staining for bone marrow
smears.  We are going to try a formal-acetone mixture for a fixative.
Has anyone used this before?  If so, can I get it pre-mixed or do I need
to order them separate?  Any suggestions on where to get it from?  Does
anyone have a procedure for fixation and IHC on bone marrow/ blood
smears?

Thanks,

Nacaela Johnson, HTL (ASCP)
Histotechnologist
KCCC Pathology
12000 110th St., Ste. 400
Overland Park, KS 66210
Office:  913-234-0576
Fax:  913-433-7639
Email:  Nacaela.Johnson <@t> USOncology.com

</pre>The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are confidential, possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s) only.<br>Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise use this message. If received in error, please immediately inform the sender and then delete this message without disclosing its contents to anyone.</pre>