[Histonet] Seeking a Surgical Pathology Supervisor in Madison, WI

Ingles Claire CIngles <@t> uwhealth.org
Wed Feb 9 13:34:52 CST 2011

Sorry gang: the position in Madison wasn't the one I was thinking of. Disregard warning. It is the position for the surgical path manager at UW Hospital in Madison I was talking about.
Claire