[Histonet] Seeking a Surgical Pathology Supervisor in Madison, WI

Sebree Linda A LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Wed Feb 9 12:11:28 CST 2011

Claire and I were thinking this was an advertisement for the University
of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics Surgical Pathology manager position.

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
DB1-223 VAH
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Therese
Cook
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 10:37 AM
To: Ingles Claire
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Seeking a Surgical Pathology Supervisor in
Madison, WI

Hi Claire and all:

I think you are confusing this position with a different position in
Madison. The supervisor in this position will oversee Histology
including IHC and the gross room. There are no autopsies and no renal
lab. The ideal candidate will have experience with LEAN or workflow
redesign. I look forward to speaking with anyone who is qualified and
would be happy to give you more details.

Regards,

Therese
Slone Partners

On Feb 8, 2011, at 6:35 PM, Ingles Claire wrote:

> Sorry Therese, but -
> Only consider this position if you like to be Really busy. As I
respect all on this list. I will issue a warning that this position is
much more involved than the 'ad' says. You would be overseeing the Histo
lab, IHC lab, Renal biopsy lab, Grossing area, Dermatopathology lab, and
have daily contact with the pathologists and many others. Contact me for
details if you need to. Bob Merril (if anyone knows him) had this job,
but he has retired.
> Claire
> UW Hospital and Clinics
> Madison WI
>
> ________________________________

Cook
> Sent: Mon 2/7/2011 9:21 PM
> To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
> Subject: [Histonet] Seeking a Surgical Pathology Supervisor in
Madison, WI

>   Slone Partners=eeks a Surgical Pathology Supervisor for our hospital
>   client, located=n Madison, Wisconsin.
>

> This  key  management position, will=versee the staff and the day
>   to  day  operations of this busy department. =athology Assistants or
>   HT and supervisory experience are required. A BS=s preferred.
>

> If  you  are  energetic,  have  great  communication=kills, and a
>   positive attitude, this might be the position for you.
>

> Qualified  candidates  should send their resume to Therese=ook at
>   [1]theresec <@t> slonepartners.com.
>

> If you do not meet these qualifications, but wish to be considered
for  other roles in the laboratory diagnostic industry, please forward
>   your=esume to Tara Kochis at [2]tara <@t> slonepartners.com.
>

> All inquiries are kept confidential.
>
> References
>
>   1.
3D"mailto:theresec <@t> slonepartners.com?subject=New%20Candidate%20Request%2
0%28Surgical%20Pathology%20Supervisor%20-%201455%29"
>   2.
3D"mailto:tara <@t> slonepartners.com?subject=New%20Candidate%20Request%20"__

SLONEPARTNERS
THERESE COOK - EXECUTIVE RECRUITER