[Histonet] RE: One more thing...I feel like Columbo

Walter Benton wbenton <@t> cua.md
Wed Feb 9 11:13:21 CST 2011

Walter Benton HT(ASCP)QIHC
Histology Supervisor
Chesapeake Urology Associates
806 Landmark Drive, Suite 126
(All Deliveries to Suite 127)
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
443-471-5850 (Direct)
410-768-5961 (Lab)
410-768-5965 (Fax)
wbenton <@t> cua.md
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com [sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 11:38 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] One more thing...I feel like Columbo

So back at an old job we had an embedding station that had forceps that
plugged in and were constantly hot.  Does anyone know where I can just
get the forceps that are always hot?  I have the wells in my embedding
center, but it gets frustrating when embedding multiple tiny mouse
tissues and your forceps get cold and have to switch them and now your
paraffin is getting cold...

Let me know if anyone knows where I can get a plug in heated forcep =)

Thanks

Sarah Goebel, BA, HT(ASCP)

Histotechnologist

Mirna Therapeutics