[Histonet] Seeking a Surgical Pathology Supervisor in Madison, WI

Sebree Linda A LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Wed Feb 9 07:35:07 CST 2011

You're not kidding Claire!

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
DB1-223 VAH
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Ingles
Claire
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 5:36 PM
To: Therese Cook; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Seeking a Surgical Pathology Supervisor in
Madison, WI

Sorry Therese, but -
Only consider this position if you like to be Really busy. As I respect
all on this list. I will issue a warning that this position is much more
involved than the 'ad' says. You would be overseeing the Histo lab, IHC
lab, Renal biopsy lab, Grossing area, Dermatopathology lab, and have
daily contact with the pathologists and many others. Contact me for
details if you need to. Bob Merril (if anyone knows him) had this job,
but he has retired.
Claire
UW Hospital and Clinics
Madison WI