[Histonet] IHC validation

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Tue Feb 8 17:46:48 CST 2011

Thanks Tim

This is a good way of approaching this. What types of antibodies do you
suggest running the reproducibility tests.  For reproducibility I run
about 3 slides in 3 different runs.  I only run reproducibility tests
for antibody cross reactivity studies (just after protocol development)
and for GLP protocol development.  I don't run all of this for my
routine protocol development, but we keep tract of everything we have an
ongoing log for each antibody and lot number and what conditions they
were stained under along with all of the documentation we keep.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592