[Histonet] Region III symposium - Call for vendors

Jennifer.Hofecker <@t> leica-microsystems.com Jennifer.Hofecker <@t> leica-microsystems.com
Tue Feb 8 15:54:09 CST 2011

Hi everyone!
The Tennessee Society for Histotechnology will host the Region III
symposium  in Nashville, TN on April 8-9.  If you would like to exhibit at
the symposium and need more information, please contact me directly via
email or telephone.
We offer an unmanned display option for companies that are unable to
attend.  Deposits are due by March 1 to secure your space.
We hope that you will be able to be a part of our symposium.
Have a great week!

Jennifer Hofecker, HT(ASCP)
Tennessee Society for Histotechnology Secretary
TSH / Region III Symposium Exhibit Coordinator

phone: 800-248-0665 ext 5048
Jennifer.Hofecker <@t> leica-microsystems.com