[Histonet] CAP ANP.22760

Laurie Colbert laurie.colbert <@t> huntingtonhospital.com
Mon Feb 7 14:49:31 CST 2011

Matt,

We have Ventana stainers, and I have a comment on your first question
and would welcome input from others on this topic.
We cannot run "parallel" validations on either the Benchmarks or the
Ultras, so I have stated that in my validation procedure.  There's
nothing I can do about it.

Laurie Colbert

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Matthew
Lunetta
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 12:19 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] CAP ANP.22760

hey All,
My question is directed to those Hospital labs that have 1(one) DAKO
instrument.
1) How are you handling the 'parallel' of this question?
2) What is your validation of the visualization system protocol?
3) How are you running your validation of anti-bodies?
We have a few protocols that we have been trying and want to see what
others have come up with.
Thanks,
Matt Lunetta HT(ASCP)
Longmont United Hospital