[Histonet] CAP question ANP.22970

Martha Ward mward <@t> wfubmc.edu
Tue Feb 1 11:57:20 CST 2011

We are having our inspection this spring and I am working to get all our procedures, etc. ready.  I am having trouble finding benchmark information for comparison for HER2 to comply with this question - ..."the laboratory at least annually compares its patient results with published benchmarks,"....   We are using the Dako Herceptest.  I spoke with Dako tech services and they did not have any information.   What are other labs using for a benchmark.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Martha Ward, MT (ASCP) QIHC
Assistant Manager
Molecular Diagnostics Lab
Dept. of Pathology
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
336-716-2104