[Histonet] Immunohistochemistry validation

Patrick Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:07:39 CST 2011

Jennell,
The 2007 article from Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular
morphology "Recommendations for Improved Standardization of
Immunohistochemistry" by Goldstein et.al. is the article we used to
setup our validation protocols.  It is a very good idea to get a head
start on a thorough validation protocol.  While everything in the
article isn't required now, it does seem that the field of IHC is
headed in that direction.  Good luck.