[Histonet] Histotech position

Debbie Taylor dtaylor <@t> mcpathology.com
Fri Dec 30 07:41:42 CST 2011

We are currently recruiting a histotech for our small independent
pathology lab located in South Carolina.  We offer a competitive salary,
health insurance, sick leave, paid vacation, holidays, 401K/profit
sharing.  The hours are 5am-1pm.  The job would include but not limited
to embedding, cutting, staining, and knowledge of  immunohistochemistry.
Please call or email me if you are interested.  Thanks!

Deborah Taylor, MS, CT(ASCP)

Customer Relations/Lab Manager

Marlboro Chesterfield Pathology, PC

672 Hwy 9 West

Bennettsville, SC 29512

Phone:  843-479-2402

Fax:  843-479-6609

Note:  The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to
this message by anone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure copying or distribution of the message or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibitied and
may be unlawful.   Please immediately contact the sender if you have
received this message in error.  Thank you.