[Histonet] immuno stainers

Cynthia Pyse cpyse <@t> x-celllab.com
Tue Dec 27 10:49:50 CST 2011

Hello Histonetters

Happy Tuesday. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. It is amazing how
times flies when you have time off. Now it's back to the old laboratory
grind.

We are in the market for a new immuno stainer. I currently use a Dako Link,
which I am very pleased with. I have demoed the new Dako with great results,
unfortunately we need 2 stainers and the pricing maybe a little out of our
range.

Is anyone using the Biocare Intellipath? What are the pro's and con's? How
is their service? I currently use their detection system, Mach 4, but the
majority of my antibodies are purchased from Dako. Any input on the daily
use of the Intellipath from current users would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the input

Cindy

Cindy Pyse, CLT, HT (ASCP)

Laboratory Manager