[Histonet] Control Slides

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 17:03:42 CST 2011

I've used http://www.americanmastertech.com/store/main.aspx?p=Categorybody&c=CV

Only when I couldn't use what we had in the lab. Also some people might trade you if you have something they can use?  Another thing I've noticed is occasionally vendors would request a control block for another client. I've always helped when I could so maybe you can ask for help from your vendors?  Best of luck.
Kim

Sent from my iPhone