[Histonet] Has anyone else noticed

Della Speranza, Vinnie dellav <@t> musc.edu
Mon Dec 19 17:11:52 CST 2011

Actually Tony, by the time you get to the bottom of the bottle, you probably no longer care what color it is !

Vinnie Della Speranza, MS, HTL(ASCP)
Manager for Anatomic Pathology Services
Medical University of South Carolina
165 Ashley Avenue MSC 908
Charleston, SC 29425
tel. 843-792-6353
fax. 843-792-8974

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Henwood (SCHN) [mailto:tony.henwood <@t> health.nsw.gov.au]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 5:04 PM
To: Della Speranza, Vinnie; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Has anyone else noticed

I keep trying to verify this scientific discovery but everything is blurry by the time I get to the bottom of the bottle, Oh sorry I need to look in the glass?

Regards
Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC), FFSc(RCPA)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA