[Histonet] 2% low melting agarose gel

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 12:15:54 CST 2011

How is low melting point different than DNA grade? I assume it's cheaper,
anything else?
I know I could google it, but it's more fun to ask you guys.

Emily

The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up
to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do
so. To me, that’s beautiful.
--Ron Swanson