[Histonet] Stain & Dye Stability

Sherwood, Margaret MSHERWOOD <@t> PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Dec 14 11:17:38 CST 2011

Please share the link with all.  I have the reference you mentioned.

Peggy Sherwood
Lab Associate, Photopathology
Wellman Center for Photomedicine (EDR 214)
Massachusetts General Hospital
50 Blossom Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
617-724-4839 (voice mail)
617-726-6983 (lab)
617-726-1206 (fax)
msherwood <@t> partners.org

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Breeden, Sara
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:09 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Stain & Dye Stability

I received a reply yesterday from an individual who attached a link to
the article in Biotechnic & Histochemistry relating to stability of dry
stains.  I have deleted that link but have had some inquiries from
others about that article.  Would the person who posted in response to
my inquiry please re-post that link?  The article was submitted by
representatives of the Biological Stain Commission.  Thank you!

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

New Mexico Department of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

1101 Camino de Salud NE